Friday, November 14, 2008

The End of Form One Life

Hey to you form ones out there. You must be so happy that school has end but not for me. I will miss my form one life as it was so fun learning new stuff beyond my expetation I myself placed in the beginning of the year. It was quite boring at times especially during Sejarah. A subject that has the ability to make you doze off and sleep. But at certain chapters it was nice to learn. Learning geography was so fun and interesting especially my teacher. She makes us laugh and revives the subject to life. It was so fun fun fun to know about other countries and their cultures. It was also important to obtain the standards of the 'importantness' of Geography as it is a subject that needs to be quoquered. However, science was so interesting to learn especially our nice and fun teacher that teaches us methods to remember every single thing. It made me release how knowing and overcoming science makes you think how great our God is, creating every thing to its individual purpose. Sivik was ok only lah. It is the same thing as moral. Seni helped me know how fasinating and interesting art is. I now know that there are many different types of patterns, colours, and how spaces can make the masterpiece of one's artist interesting. So, my main point is I would like to thank all the teachers and friends who helped me in my studies and I apperiate everything you have done. Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how I did about my blog!!!