Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Over..

I walk out of the room with a shattered heart and a pierced heart. Wondering if that was enough. Did I reach my own expactation? Huh....
It all happen a few weeks back,
the day of the audition had arrive
i was so scared
I practiced and practiced and practiced and practiced... (i shall explain no further)
Every second counts as they flew by so quickly
At exacly 2.10
RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
The school bells rings
My heart frost for that slight moment as I regain my caution
Chris (My bestest friend) told me
"It's time"
We walked up to the audition hall located at the top floor
He was anticapated
I was scared
As we walked up,
I sang my heart out to lose that shiver out of my spinal cord
We reached the hall
Ren Zhang, Daniel Song, Kean Wooi, and Ryan (He stayed for a while only) were there
The teacher told all the particapants to gather at the front to wait for our turn
Singers after singers came
Songs after songs
Then...
IT WAS MY TURN
I walked up to the front
Held the microphone
And...
Sang!!!
TERRIBLY.............................................
AH...........................................................
Oh god save me!
After finishing the song
The crowd went wild cheering for me
But I knew I sang badly
The judges looked impressed but they told me to sing longer
Ah...
So relieve

Days went pass
A week went pass
Oh,
How I wish I could replay that moment
Do it all over again

Finally,
I told the teacher I quit
I could not stand the pressure
If I made it to the finals,
I didn't want to be imberassed
So, I took such action
He said 'Tak apa (That's ok) '
He told me actually i made it to the finals

I didn't bother
So,
I can now enjoy my ko-kurikulum night
Without stress...

*I would like to thank all your support and guidance
*I decided to sing the song "Never Alone" by Jim Brickman (Thanks to Cassandra)

2 comments:

  1. My dear bernard,

    Do not give up.Believe in yourself.
    Proud of you cos you took that very brave step to go up and do what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell how I did about my blog!!!