Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yuan Thern's Farewell,Second day of ISCA

On Saturday afternoon, I saw so many caring helpful people in Room 7 (I think) working together to create something for CIDS (Children In Divine Service). I was touched by the outstanding presence of ISCAlites helping one another. Go guys!!!Geoshen helping Leonard to tape something to the foam. Oh... So sweet of Geoshen... Oh... Justin helped too... Geoshen and Justin are brothers, so I got one thing to say, GO Lee's!
While others were working like...
Edwin and Marcus.... Guess what Joshua did?
He ate!!!! Lazy boy.... Just kidding.......

Then I headed to Jireh Hall to see what's happening. And then I saw.......

The two hardworkings sorting out the ISCA's name list. So hardworking............

Derrick and Nicholas were doing those AV thingys.... No idea how to that or how it works. Keep up the good job guys...
Then i saw benedict reading something from a cover of a disc. What an effort to know something more...Then i decided to snap a picture together... It ended up nicely..... Nice isn't it... Others....
talked and fellowship like Simon (On the left) and Anthony (On the right). But others just hanged around...
Cassandra can't resist but to ,we usually say STOP and STARE but in Cassandra's case, STOP AND POSE. Go Cassandra! Rock On! Then we saw the drama queen pass by but i didn't ask for her signature. She is non other than Miss Universe! Nope! But she's....

RACHEL YEOH!!! Sorry to all her fans but hottest news, She got boltox injection. Just kidding... Then benedict and Daniel posed too...

Daniel doesn't look happy. Both of them wear green. They're irish!!!!! Ah!!!!! Then later on, we had word by Wilson, telling us about the importance of igniting your passion and your world...
After word, we had a farewell for Yuan Thern. So, Benedict, Wilson, Connie, and Rachel Yeoh came on stage and gave a word of thanks to Yuan Thern. The pictures shall explane them all...
Then we observed Yuan Thern's different poses which simbolizes different meanings... He couln't express his emotion... WATCH!

There were tears and prayers. For me, I cried cause I could not stand losing another friend who impact my life so much. I guess that's all I have to say. Before I end, I would like to thank Yuan Thern for helping and encouraging me every step of the way in my life especially in my musical life. You always told me never ever give up. You truly have been a blessing in my life and I thank you for it. As you fly off to London, I pray that God will bless your life and he will protect all the way. While you're there, study hard and never give up. I'll miss you... Take care...

1 comment:

Please tell how I did about my blog!!!