Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey Javern!

Hey Javern! If you're reading this, I would like to thank you for being a true friend to me. I can't find a friend like you in Penang. Our relationship can't really describe by words but maybe just one, FUN. I guess when you proparbly read this, you are in Australia. I really miss you and so does Wilson. He misses you a lot. As we were flicking around wilson's computer to find for some pictures, we saw your pictures and that really reminded those times we laugh and talk to each other. I can still recall you calling me in church and talking to me when I'm down. You're always calm and that really made me want to be more like you. You encouraged me never to give up and look for what is ahead. Thanks for everthing you have done in my life. One last thing...Please create a blog! I want to see what's happening on the other side of the world. Do update... I'm dying to know... I guess I'll be hearing from you soon. I'll miss you... Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how I did about my blog!!!