Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Day of Homework

Another day of homework...I was doing my science work drawing parts of the eye and it's functionFull consentration..
Isn't my drawing nice...E...E...E... As you can see. the retina is the inner layer of the eye, and it's function is... BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...
As you can see from the above, these are our nose and skin. I was just studying ahead of my teacher... I'M NOT A NERD (Others call me that) My place is such a mess... I'll prove it to you...
If you're wondering what's this, this is my homework chart. And more homework....
This is my class timetable...The day I hate the most is Wednesday cause there's PJ....ERM.... I'm also a model you know that... I can show different expression.... Watch...

I'm not sad there's homework...It's nice... Till next time... See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell how I did about my blog!!!